Think you’re immune from paying sales tax?
You may need to think again…
On June 21, the Supreme Court ruling on South Dakota vs. Wayfair changed the sales tax game for any company that has customers or clients in other states.
To help make sense of the new regulations, this week’s Allie & You features leading sales tax specialist Dena Oberst, the president and CEO of Gable Tax Consulting Group, Inc., a full-service sales and use tax consulting group with over 25 years’ experience in sales and use tax compliance and consulting services.
Tune in here to discover:
- How to tell if your company is affected by the Supreme Court’s decision to overturn Quill
- When you’re really required to pay sales tax to the appropriate states (most companies mess this up)
- Why trusting your accountant to guide on sales tax issues could be the mistake that kills your company
- The biggest risk companies face when it comes to sales tax liability – and how to avoid this costly pitfall
- What do to now to ensure you’re ready to for your potential new liability (and what to do if you haven’t been collecting what you owe)
- And much more!
Watch the show here:
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO and founder of Pinnacle Global Network, is a Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank.
She’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe.
Allison founded The Pinnacle Global Network ® in 2010 to pay it forward and help business owners scale their companies and reach their dreams. Pinnacle has since become the world leader in scaling businesses.
She has shared the stage with Les Brown, Peter Diamandis, Richard Branson, Kendra Scott and JJ Virgin to emceeing the largest marketing event in North America. Allison’s also been featured in Success, Inc. Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US.