I know that right now, a lot of things are changing.
You might be scared, overwhelmed, or just confused about everything that’s going on… and how it will affect you and your business.
It makes total sense. And I just want you to know…
I am here to help you through this.
This is a very uncertain time. No one knows exactly how things will land. But I want to make sure that you have the resources, support, and advice you need.
That’s why right now, we are continuing The Scale or Fail Show — and this week’s guest knows a lot about making it through tough times.
Eric Berman is the founder and CEO of Brandetize, a full service, performance-based digital marketing agency in San Diego, CA. He was one of the co-founders of CollegeClub.com, the largest and most visited college site on the internet in 2000. At CollegeClub.com he raised $75 million, oversaw several acquisitions and helped manage employee growth from 3 to 400.
When the market crashed in April of 2000 (and so did many new tech companies), he suddenly lost money and the chance to go public — after 7 years of dedication and hard work.
If you remember the Dot Com Bubble Burst, it’s something that put most people out of business entirely.
But instead of giving up or panicking, he decided to pivot… and it made all the difference.
In 2001, Eric built the online business for world-renowned speaker, author, and thought-leader, Brian Tracy. After a lot of success in a short amount of time, other brands started reaching out to have Eric help their businesses grow in the same way. This is when Eric decided to form Brandetize with his partners.
Now, Eric has now been growing businesses for over 25 years and has a passion for helping others scale their companies and grow the bottom-line through high-value digital marketing.
In this episode, we’re covering what it takes to get through your challenges, use them to open new doors for yourself, and create sustainable growth.
(Plus, Eric will be sharing his expert tips for creating super high-converting a brand, which is always important)
Watch now to discover:
- The #1 thing that allowed Eric grow CollegeClub.com it into the millions in just a few years, through highs and lows
- What Eric did to overcome the devastating effect of the Dot Com Bubble Burst, which lost him a $10 M loan and prevented him from going public after years of grinding
- Why asking “positive questions” instead of getting stuck in negativity helped him pivot towards even greater success — from working with one of his biggest business role models, Brian Tracy to launching Brandetize
- What branding actually is, as opposed to what most people THINK it is
- The biggest, most expensive branding mistakes that business owners make
- What customers really want from your brand… and what they don’t want
- Eric’s tips for creating a high-converting brand image to attract your best customers
- How to figure out if you should brand yourself vs your company
- Ways to a sustainable, memorable brand
- And more!
Now is the time to stay safe, but it’s not the time to “play it safe.” Instead, it’s a reminder to recommit to yourself, your business, your life, and your passion.
You can do this. We believe in you, and we are here for you, all the way.
VOICE FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.