As a CEO, you choose your words with care… knowing that what you say and how you say it will impact your results with clients, employees, vendors and more.
But do you select your clothes as carefully?
For many business owners, the answer is “no.” Sure, you strive to look professional. But you probably aren’t leveraging the full power of your clothing to support the message you want to send.
That’s why I invited Chilean personal stylist and speaker Anne Marie Dubois to join me for a fascinating conversation about style – and how it can impact your communication and business – for this week’s Allie & You.
Anne Marie studied Image Consulting at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. She’s worked the New York Fashion Week for brands like Hugo Boss, DKNY and Reem Acra, and hosted runway shows for designers on Chilean national television.
She’s also the author of The Power of Color, which teaches people how to connect with their power colors.
Watch the interview here to discover:
- The biggest mistake people make with their style… and how this inadvertently confuses the message they send – and dampens the results they achieve
- What you can change about your closet to lead to clearer thinking – and a bigger impact with your style
- The 5 colors that all business people should have in their closets – and when to leverage each
- How to select which of the 7 chakra colors to incorporate into your personal style and daily outfits to provide subconscious, nonverbal support for the message you’re sending
- The difference between personal style and current fashion – and how to uncover what best works for you
- And much more
If you’re trying to grow your business, you can’t afford to blend in with the crowd. Your ability to stand out starts with your personal style. So tune in now to discover easy ways to add impact to your message through style.
If you’ve been in my community for even a little while, you know that I love fashion. Discover the biggest fashion rule I love to break and why – and let me know if you agree with me in the comments below.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO and founder of Pinnacle Global Network, is a Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank.
She’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe.
Allison founded The Pinnacle Global Network ® in 2010 to pay it forward and help business owners scale their companies and reach their dreams. Pinnacle has since become the world leader in scaling businesses.
She has shared the stage with Les Brown, Peter Diamandis, Richard Branson, Kendra Scott and JJ Virgin to emceeing the largest marketing event in North America. Allison’s also been featured in Success, Inc. Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US.