In 2019, Americans spent about $7.2 billion dollars in the pet industry. I’m sure that doesn’t surprise you. Most people see and treat their dogs as part of their family.
I know I love my little bulldog with all my heart – who knows how much I’ve spent on her!
For pet-centered businesses, this means there’s a lot of demand… And it also means there’s a lot of competition.
So if you want to make it in the pet industry (or any saturated market, really) you need to become very creative and super resilient. That’s why I am so excited to share today’s guest on the Scale Or Fail Show, Candace D’Agnolo.
Candace D’Agnolo has been in the pet industry for over 16 years and has successfully translated her passion for pets into multiple million-dollar businesses. She’s the founder of Pet Boss Nation, a coaching and consulting community for pet businesses that want to increase profits through inventory planning, cash flow road maps, marketing, goal setting and more.
Candace is nothing less than an expert at what she does. She knows exactly how to deal with the unique problems facing pet-based business, but her strategies and tips are helpful for business owners of any industry (especially those in retail!).
Join us to learn:
- How Candace turned her biggest obstacle into her biggest blessing and built a $600,000 business in her first year
- Candace’s best tip for any retail store with a brick-and-mortar location
- What she did WRONG when she first tried to scale (which led to $400k in debt)
- The important lesson she learned from hitting “rock bottom”
- How getting a coach helped her not just survive, but thrive, in a recession
- Why Candace started Pet Boss Nation as a way to support pet entrepreneurs
- The biggest mistake business owners make in the pet industry
- 3 things you NEED to do if you want to stand out in a saturated market
- And so much more!
If you’re looking for a success story, Candace is it – and she’s more than willing to share exactly what she’s done to get there.
VOICE FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.