If the idea of transforming every aspect of your life through a simple, 12-minute daily exercise intrigues you, then check out this week’s Allie & You interview. We are speaking with John Mitchell, the founder of Think It Be It, a human performance company for high achievers. John is known for developing the top practical application of the concepts outlined in Think and Grow Rich, the world’s best-selling book on success and achievement.
The science behind John’s 12-minute-a-day technique was profiled in Time magazine… and can transform every aspect of your life, from your career and finances, to your health, relationships and spirituality.Watch the interview to discover:
- The 2 most critical ingredients to success… and how John’s technique automates the cultivation of these habits
- The real reason that most people never achieve their goals… and what you can do daily to bypass this obstacle
- 4 core things to feed your subconscious mind daily to make it faster, easier and practically guaranteed to achieve the results you want
- What separates high achievers from people who are only moderately successful
- A key question to ask yourself that will supercharge your efforts to achieve greater levels of success
- Why your brain and inner conversation naturally focuses on the negative… and how to effortlessly reorient yourself toward the positive
- And much more
If your goal is to create a multi-million-dollar business, this interview will reveal how to get out of your own way – and launch yourself to the next level.
And… John gives away a free course that walks you through his 12-minute technique. Watch now for download instructions…
Ready to take your business to new heights?
You need goals. Big ones. Get Your FREE Big Vision Roadmap and get ready to scale your company like never before. If you are ready to stretch yourself and look at your business in a new way, we have the only video training that you need.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.