If the idea of transforming every aspect of your life through a simple, 12-minute daily exercise intrigues you…
… check out this week’s Allie & You interview with John Mitchell, founder of Think It Be It, a human performance company for high achievers. John is known for developing the top practical application of the concepts outlined in Think and Grow Rich, the world’s best-selling book on success and achievement.
The science behind John’s 12-minute-a-day technique was profiled in Time magazine… and can transform every aspect of your life, from your career and finances, to your health, relationships and spirituality.Watch the interview to discover:
- The 2 most critical ingredients to success… and how John’s technique automates the cultivation of these habits
- The real reason that most people never achieve their goals… and what you can do daily to bypass this obstacle
- 4 core things to feed your subconscious mind daily to make it faster, easier and practically guaranteed to achieve the results you want
- What separates high achievers from people who are only moderately successful
- A key question to ask yourself that will supercharge your efforts to achieve greater levels of success
- Why your brain and inner conversation naturally focuses on the negative… and how to effortlessly reorient yourself toward the positive
- And much more
If your goal is to create a multi-million-dollar business, this interview will reveal how to get out of your own way – and launch yourself to the next level.
And… John gives away a free course that walks you through his 12-minute technique. Watch now for download instructions…
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses.
She is the No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off. Her brand new book, Scale or Fail is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran and Daymond John of Shark Tank and just hit No. 1 on Amazon as well. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Now she pays it forward helping business owners scale their company while, at the same time, creating a passionate life. Allison’s been featured in Success, Fortune, Inc, and Forbes Magazines is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. She has hosted her weekly video podcast, Allie & You, The Business Success,and Lifestyle Show for the past 7 years at www.SubscribetoAllie.com.