What does flying on the trapeze have to do with scaling a business?
The need to take a massive leap, of course!
Far too many business owners play it small and safe, because they’re afraid to leap into the unknown. But they pay a massive price – the loss of millions (even billions) of dollars… and the ability to impact millions of lives.
I don’t want that to happen to you. So on this week’s Allie & You, I share some of the biggest insights I’ve gained while indulging in my passion for flying trapeze – and how it applies to business.
Watch now to discover:
- The hands-down most important thing you need to do first to scale a business
- How business owners most often sabotage their growth – and how to counteract this trend in your own life
- Why scaling is impossible to do alone – and what your role as CEO should be
- The inspiring tale of one entrepreneur who took a leap when all signs were against her… and scaled her company into a $1 billion enterprise that employees 2,000+ people
- What you need to know to blast past the limitations your circumstances have imposed on you
I don’t want you to get to the end of your life and be left asking “What if…?”
Your business can be so much more – and you can do it.
Join me so I can share some of the valuable lessons I’ve learned while scaling 10 companies in the past 35 years.
The insights I share come straight from my new book, Scale or Fail: How to Build Your Dream Team, Explode Your Growth, and Let Your Business Soar – which has set pre-sale records for my awesome publisher, Wiley. See why people are raving and get your copy today.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO and founder of Pinnacle Global Network, is a Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank.
She’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe.
Allison founded The Pinnacle Global Network ® in 2010 to pay it forward and help business owners scale their companies and reach their dreams. Pinnacle has since become the world leader in scaling businesses.
She has shared the stage with Les Brown, Peter Diamandis, Richard Branson, Kendra Scott and JJ Virgin to emceeing the largest marketing event in North America. Allison’s also been featured in Success, Inc. Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US.