Connecting with your audience via social media is a must in 2019. That’s why I invited Amy Jo Martin, founder of Digital Royalty, author of the New York Times best-seller Renegades Write the Rules, and host of the Why Not Now? podcast to speak at my recent Level-Up LIVE event.
Amy Jo founded Digital Royalty in 2009 to help corporations, celebrities, and sports entities humanize their brands online through social communication channels. Her clients have included: Shaquille O’Neal and Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
Amy Jo has a social media following of more than 1 million people and was named the third most powerful woman on Twitter by Forbes. She contributes to news outlets including the Harvard Business Review and Sports Business Journal. She has been featured in top-tier media outlets including Vanity Fair, TIME, Forbes, The New York Times, Fast Company, ESPN SportsCenter, USA Today, MSNBC and Newsweek.
This week’s Allie & You features my interview with Amy Jo Martin.
- The role that vision played in the creation of Digital Royalty – and how lessons learned while scaling that agency influenced how Amy Jo designed her new business
- The important question to continually ask yourself while scaling a company
- How much your identity as the founder of your company should be incorporated into your brand identity
- 2 ways to respond when you encounter negativity online – and how to tell which approach is best for a given situation
- The secret that led to Amy Jo becoming a massive Twitter influencer … and what she does today to maintain the connection with her audience
- A surprising way to reach influencers and the media – without interference by gatekeepers
- 3 powerful tips to booking more stages – and much more!
Are you ready to stop working 24/7?
Learn how to shift out of 75% of your workload now while still multiplying your business. Free yourself, get your life back, and scale your business all at the same time with our free training and worksheet.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.