Connecting with your audience via social media is a must in 2019.
That’s why I invited Amy Jo Martin, founder of Digital Royalty, author of the New York Times best-seller Renegades Write the Rules, and host of the Why Not Now? podcast to speak at my recent Level-Up LIVE event.
Amy Jo founded Digital Royalty in 2009 to help corporations, celebrities, and sports entities humanize their brands online through social communication channels. Her clients have included: Shaquille O’Neal and Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
Amy Jo has a social media following of more than 1 million people and was named the third most powerful woman on Twitter by Forbes. She contributes to news outlets including the Harvard Business Review and Sports Business Journal. She has been featured in top-tier media outlets including Vanity Fair, TIME, Forbes, The New York Times, Fast Company, ESPN SportsCenter, USA Today, MSNBC and Newsweek.
This week’s Allie & You features my interview with Amy Jo Martin.
- The role that vision played in the creation of Digital Royalty – and how lessons learned while scaling that agency influenced how Amy Jo designed her new business
- The important question to continually ask yourself while scaling a company
- How much your identity as the founder of your company should be incorporated into your brand identity
- 2 ways to respond when you encounter negativity online – and how to tell which approach is best for a given situation
- The secret that led to Amy Jo becoming a massive Twitter influencer … and what she does today to maintain the connection with her audience
- A surprising way to reach influencers and the media – without interference by gatekeepers
- 3 powerful tips to booking more stages – and much more!
My team and I invest a lot of time searching for best-of-the-best CEOs — like Amy Jo Martin — to share their experiences at Pinnacle Global Network events. Our next event is the SCALE. A High End Business Growth Retreat. (Aug. 15-17, 2019, San Diego, CA). Registration just opened – grab your ticket at the super early bird rate here.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO and founder of Pinnacle Global Network, is a Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank.
She’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe.
Allison founded The Pinnacle Global Network ® in 2010 to pay it forward and help business owners scale their companies and reach their dreams. Pinnacle has since become the world leader in scaling businesses.
She has shared the stage with Les Brown, Peter Diamandis, Richard Branson, Kendra Scott and JJ Virgin to emceeing the largest marketing event in North America. Allison’s also been featured in Success, Inc. Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US.