We entrepreneurs are notorious for being able to spot opportunities… which is why most of us have multiple business ideas bouncing around in our heads.
Yet relatively few business owners are able to scale their companies – much less create multiple thriving businesses.
That’s why I interviewed serial entrepreneur Dan Handford for this week’s
Allie & You. Dan is the owner and founder of 5 specialty medical clinics in South Carolina; host of the daily podcast, Tough Decisions for Entrepreneurs; and a wildly successful real estate investor.
Tune in to discover his secrets for launching and scaling multiple businesses in record time.You’ll discover:
- How Dan has built a $115 million+ real estate portfolio in less than a year
- The most common block that stops business owners from achieving the success they could – and should
- How to reign in the “bright shiny object syndrome” that derails most entrepreneurs
- Tips for maintaining a strong success mindset – especially in challenging times
- A surprising reason why failure can be good for entrepreneurs
- Keys to successfully running a business with your spouse or partner
- Dan’s top 3 pieces of advice to help you scale your business quickly and soundly … so you can move onto a new business if you want
- And much more
If you see business opportunities everywhere you look and know that what you’re doing now is only one of many businesses you’ll lead, you’ll love this interview.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses.
She is the No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off. Her brand new book, Scale or Fail is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran and Daymond John of Shark Tank and just hit No. 1 on Amazon as well. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Now she pays it forward helping business owners scale their company while, at the same time, creating a passionate life. Allison’s been featured in Success, Fortune, Inc, and Forbes Magazines is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. She has hosted her weekly video podcast, Allie & You, The Business Success,and Lifestyle Show for the past 7 years at www.SubscribetoAllie.com.