Your voice is one of the primary ways that you interact with the world – and with other people. Yet, if you’re like most people, you struggle to find and use your true voice, on both physical and emotional levels. This was definitely the case for me. When I first started speaking, I was not only terrified, but I also had to project my voice without sounding like Minnie Mouse. As I learned to master the physical aspects of speaking and controlling my voice, I developed a greater comfort in expressing my true self. To learn more about igniting your fire by releasing your voice, join me for this week’s Allie & You. My guest is the world’s most followed voice and performance coach, Per Bristow.
Per is the creator of The Bristow Voice Method, which has empowered thousands of singers and speakers from more than 132 countries to heal, build and free their voices. Per’s method goes far beyond improving the physical voice. It also facilitates significantly greater levels of well-being, self-confidence, creativity and health, in addition to dramatically and rapidly improving communication, presentation and performance skills.
What You Will Learn from Per Bristow:
- Why everyone can – and should – sing (even if you think your voice is terrible)
- How typical human development causes many people to shut down their voices
- How your ability to fully use your voice impacts your business success
- The biggest mistake that most voice and performance coaches and teachers make when teaching people to sing – and how it may have lead you to shut down your voice
- What self-consciousness really is – and how our vocal performances (singing and speaking) are affected
- The right way to deal with fear (hint: trying to eliminate it is not the answer, because it’s impossible)
- And much more – watch today:
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.