Your voice is one of the primary ways that you interact with the world – and with other people.
Yet, if you’re like most people, you struggle to find and use your true voice, on both physical and emotional levels.
This was definitely the case for me. When I first started speaking, I was not only terrified, but I also had to project my voice without sounding like Minnie Mouse. As I learned to master the physical aspects of speaking and controlling my voice, I developed a greater comfort in expressing my true self.
To learn more about igniting your fire by releasing your voice, join me for this week’s Allie & You.
My guest is the world’s most followed voice and performance coach, Per Bristow. He’s the creator of The Bristow Voice Method, which has empowered thousands of singers and speakers from more than 132 countries to heal, build and free their voices.
Per’s method goes far beyond improving the physical voice. It also facilitates significantly greater levels of well-being, self-confidence, creativity and health, in addition to dramatically and rapidly improving communication, presentation and performance skills.
- Why everyone can – and should – sing (even if you think your voice is terrible)
- How typical human development causes many people to shut down their voices
- How your ability to fully use your voice impacts your business success
- The biggest mistake that most voice and performance coaches and teachers make when teaching people to sing – and how it may have lead you to shut down your voice
- What self-consciousness really is – and how our vocal performances (singing and speaking) are affected
- The right way to deal with fear (hint: trying to eliminate it is not the answer, because it’s impossible)
- And much more – watch today:
She is the No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off. Her brand new book, Scale or Fail is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran and Daymond John of Shark Tank and just hit No. 1 on Amazon as well. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Now she pays it forward helping business owners scale their company while, at the same time, creating a passionate life. Allison’s been featured in Success, Fortune, Inc, and Forbes Magazines is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. She has hosted her weekly video podcast, Allie & You, The Business Success,and Lifestyle Show for the past 7 years at www.SubscribetoAllie.com.