Copywriting – or writing to sell – can make or break your sales.
Because the truth is, even the most amazing products or services in the world just don’t sell themselves.
So if you’re constantly sending out emails…
Posting on social media all day long…
Spending big on online ads…
…And just not seeing results, the problem probably isn’t what you’re selling. The problem is how you’re selling.
The problem is your copy.
Here’s some good news: you’re not alone. I’ve always considered myself a writer – I love it and I majored in journalism in college – but even I still struggle with it sometimes!
And here’s better news: you can absolutely learn how to create copy that actually sells (even if you’re a “terrible” writer).
Want to learn how? Then join me today as I chat with Jenny Hamby, CEO of Seminar Marketing Pro. Incredibly talented, Jenny is an expert voice on copywriting for today’s information product industry.
She’s worked with heavy hitters like Jack Canfield, T. Harv Eker, Alex Mandossian, and John Assaraf – but she’s also helped small businesses multiply their revenue on marketing budgets as small as $125 (wow.)
With her 20+ years of experience in high-level copywriting, it’s an amazing opportunity to learn from Jenny.
Watch now to discover:
- What copywriting really is
- A tried-and-true formula to identify your audience’s pain points, every time
- The 2 most common copywriting mistakes business owners make…and how to easily fix them
- One small shift that can immediately upgrade your copy
- Whether you should write LONG or SHORT copy
- Why email marketing doesn’t work for most people (hint: it’s not because email is dead)
- How to ask for the sale without seeming salesy
- How to increase sales – not just “likes” – through social media
- Jenny’s personal strategies for overcoming writer’s block, writing more efficiently, and saving hours on your work
- And so much more!
I am so excited to share this with you – like I said, copywriting can totally transform the success of your business. You won’t want to miss out!
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO and founder of Pinnacle Global Network, is a Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank.
She’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe.
Allison founded The Pinnacle Global Network ® in 2010 to pay it forward and help business owners scale their companies and reach their dreams. Pinnacle has since become the world leader in scaling businesses.
She has shared the stage with Les Brown, Peter Diamandis, Richard Branson, Kendra Scott and JJ Virgin to emceeing the largest marketing event in North America. Allison’s also been featured in Success, Inc. Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US.