Scaling a successful business takes work. But it doesn’t have to be hard.
In fact, it can be fun, joyful and effortless.
The secret? Learning to work with the universal laws of energy and success … so that your physical actions align with the inner guidance you’re constantly receiving from the universe and your divine self.
If you’re ready to start being in “flow” – where the right people and resources show up at the right time … and things just fall into place – make sure you check out this week’s Allie & You. I’m interviewing one of the world’s leading experts on quantum success and the Law of Attraction, Christy Whitman.
Christy is a transformational leader, celebrity coach and the New York Times bestselling author of The Art of Having It All. She has appeared on The Today Show and The Morning Show, and her work has been featured in People Magazine, Seventeen, and Woman’s Day, among others. Christy is the CEO and founder of the Quantum Success Learning Academy and Quantum Success Coaching Academy, and her life-changing message reaches over 200,000 people a month.
Tune in as she shares practical strategies for creating the reality you want with ease, simply by changing your inner world.
Tune in now to discover:
- The real reason you’re not experiencing the life you want – and the fundamental truth you must accept to be able to change your reality
- How to create an upward spiral of success in your career and finances
- Why what most of us have been taught about how to create success is backward … and can delay (and even prevent) our ability to achieve our dreams
- The “Mac Daddy” of spiritual laws that makes it easy to stay in alignment with your divine guidance
- How we become blocked energetically … and how these blocks dramatically hinder our ability to manifest the success we want
- Christy’s 3-step formula for creating success from the inside out
- The best way to respond to people who are negative and toxic (especially if you can’t get away from them)
- And much more …
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.