Would it help you to improve your memory and retention of everything you learn…
… and do everything you can to help others remember what you teach them?
Then you’ll love this week’s Allie & You interview with my dear friend Jonathan Levi, an online educator, podcaster, author and angel investor.
Since 2014, Jonathan has been one of the top-performing instructors on Udemy, with his course Become a SuperLearner™ (now retired) earning him over 60,000 students. He has since snowballed this success into the launch of his rapidly growing information products company, SuperHuman Enterprises, which produces such products as the award-winning Becoming SuperHuman Podcast (2 Million+ Downloads); the bestselling “Become a SuperLearner™” print, digital, and audiobooks; and numerous online courses.
He's also the founder of SuperLearner Academy™ and Branding You™ Academy, two private, online academies where he teaches premium-level masterclasses in accelerated learning, productivity, and entrepreneurship.
I asked Jonathan to share his insights on building powerful online courses – and his hacks for improving memory. Get ready for some exciting ideas…
- Why it’s so challenging to learn and retain information
- 3 things that make your brain pay more attention to what you’re learning (if you speak or teach, including these in your presentations is essential)
- A proven process for memorizing names – and the secret that makes it work
- The types of questions to ask when meeting someone new… and how it helps you remember names
- The 2,500 year old memory technique that makes memorizing a speech super simple… and the dangers of using it
- Why online courses are one of the best ways to scale a company… and why they’re better than books
- Jonathan’s best tip for marketing online courses… and much more
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.