- The 2 biggest reasons business owners don’t get the most from their marketing efforts
- What to remind yourself whenever you feel reluctant to make an offer
- Katherine’s secret weapon that helps her create massive reach, influence and impact on social media – without getting overwhelmed
- The social media platform that nearly every business can use – but most CEOs overlook
- Why you should never fully delegate your marketing … and what to keep a handle on
And much more.
My guest is superstar digital marketer Katherine Sullivan, the CEO and founder of Marketing Solved, which provides online marketing and social media training for business owners. Tune in as Katherine shares her secrets to leveraging social media to find more leads – and customers.Posted by Allison Maslan on Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.