Do you want to reach more leads and clients… but you don’t have a fortune to spend on marketing?
Then you’ll love this week’s Allie & You interview with business consultant and coach Estie Rand, the CEO and founder of Strand Consulting and host of the Business Breakthrough Podcast.
Estie is a born entrepreneur who started her first business when she was 10. Tune in to discover how she created a 6-figure consulting business in under 2 years… while mothering 5 kids… and with ZERO ad spend – plus much more!Some of the many things you’ll learn include:
- The important thing to know about balancing business and life
- The #1 stumbling block that freelancers face when trying to scale
- A surprising way to determine which marketing strategies and channels will work best for your business
- What marketing really is… and how it relates to sales
- A proven 4-part marketing framework to help you maximize results
- Which types of businesses absolutely MUST be using LinkedIn
- 5 things you need to succeed when using LinkedIn for marketing
- And much more
Estie is also giving away a free guide that reveals 137 promotional strategies to get the attention of any audience at any budget.
Get your copy and Estie’s powerful tips for ramping up your marketing here…
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses.
She is the No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off. Her brand new book, Scale or Fail is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran and Daymond John of Shark Tank and just hit No. 1 on Amazon as well. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Now she pays it forward helping business owners scale their company while, at the same time, creating a passionate life. Allison’s been featured in Success, Fortune, Inc, and Forbes Magazines is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. She has hosted her weekly video podcast, Allie & You, The Business Success,and Lifestyle Show for the past 7 years at www.SubscribetoAllie.com.