When it comes to scaling, you ever feel stuck between making a profit…and making a difference?
It’s understandable. Most people assume that scaling a business (or just business in general) is an every-man-for-himself situation. Either you fight your way to the top and focus on profit alone, or you’re a bleeding heart who sacrifices money to help others.
But that’s totally the wrong way to look at it.
In fact, if you really want to grow your company to a high-level, you HAVE to focus on how you’re helping people! Your market, audience, and clientele are the very people who will launch you forward.
No one knows this better than today’s guest on the Scale or Fail Show…
Yanik Silver is the founder of Maverick1000, a private, invitation-only global network of top entrepreneurs and industry leaders. This group periodically assembles for breakthrough retreats, rejuvenating experiences, and most importantly, global impact opportunities – to date raising over $3M+ with Participating icons.
Yanik’s lifetime goal is to connect visionary leaders and game changers to catalyze business models and new ideas for solving 100 of the world’s most impactful issues by the year 2100.
Basically, he’s an expert at scaling a profitable business and using it to make a beneficial impact on the world…and on today’s episode, he’s sharing how he does it.
Join us to learn:
- How focusing on impact – rather than just profit – has helped Yanik scale several companies into the 7 figures and beyond
- The seismic shift he says is totally changing modern business…and how to use it to your advantage
- Common misconceptions that hold business owners back from making a true impact
- Yanik’s main problem with the idea of “giving back”
- Why he founded Maverick1000, one of the most prestigious groups in the world
- Tips for connecting with other big influencers – like Richard Branson!
- Ways you can start making a bigger impact TODAY, no matter how much money or time you have to give
- And so, so much more!
As famed psychologist William James, once said: “Act as if what you do matters. It does.”
It’s especially true for us business owners. And if you don’t believe me…well, you will when you hear from Yanik.
Make sure to tune in!