Expanding or shifting your business in a new direction is never easy.
When things get tough, it’s easy to want to scale down (or even shut down) in business and in life in general…
When things are good, you might be scared you’re flying too close to the sun by trying to expand. “I should be happy with what I have. Why isn’t this enough?”
But here’s the thing:
If you have a feeling within you that you and your business are meant for more…meant to expand…meant to make a bigger impact…
Following that feeling of “More” is what will take you to the top of your game.
That’s why I am so excited about this week’s episode of The Scale or Fail Show, where I got to talk to my good friend, Lisa Sasevich.
Known as the “Queen of Sales Conversion,” Lisa is the founder and CEO of The Invisible Close. She’s generated $40 million in sales for businesses big and small, and has helped over 15,000 clients in 134 countries earn more by doing what they love — all without being pushy or sales-y.
But what’s most interesting about Lisa is that even with all the success she has created with her business…
Deep down, she felt she was meant to do something even bigger.
And after having worked with so many clients who struggled with the same thing, she knew she had to get work on her new book, Meant For More: The Proven Formula to Turn Your Knowledge into Profits.
Lisa’s mission with this book is simple: to help people make the difference they know they were put here to make, and to make great money doing it.
In this episode, she shares her step-by-step process to help you do it, too.
Watch now to discover:
- The huge loss Lisa experienced at 19 that led her to do everything she could to avoid a Shoulda-Coulda-Woulda kind of life
- How Lisa knew that she was supposed to be doing more, although she was already running an incredibly successful sales consulting business
- Telltale signs that it’s time for you to start searching for your “More”
- The 3 Phases of any Meant For More business journey
- The #1 reason so many people struggle to find their higher purpose in business (even when it’s literally right in front of them)
- What your Unique Value is, and tools you can use RIGHT NOW to find it How to overcome your fear of using sales to share your passion
- Why we aren’t always in a Meant For More part of our lives — and why that’s not a bad thing
- And much, much more
No matter who you are, what you do, or how long you’ve been in business — if you have that nagging feeling that you are Meant For More, you need to check out this episode.
It’s a game-changer and a great place to start your journey. Plus, Lisa is definitely the person you want to learn from!
VOICE FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.