Do you feel like you’re just not working at “top capacity” — like you have a lot of potential, but you’re just too tired, distracted, or unmotivated to unlock it?
Or maybe you struggle with something bigger, like:
- Or even addictions?
If so, you’re totally not alone.
All of these are so common for high achieving and stressed out business owners… and maybe you’ve just accepted them as a fact of life at this point.
But the truth is, you have the ability to overcome these things by rewiring your brain (at ANY time).
And it’s even easier than it sounds.
To learn how, check out this episode of The Scale or Fail Show with Dr. Danielle Chavalarias and Marie-Laure Wagner-Hunsaker of Inner Optimal, a top Brain Optimization and Advanced Neurofeedback service.
If you want to know how to become more focused, more productive, more creative, and way more joyful, this is for you!
Watch the episode now to learn:
- What brain optimization is, and why it’s so important for business owners
- The scientific reason you get stuck in mental or emotion “ruts” — and how to get out
- Why neurofeedback is so effective (in 2 months you can achieve the same results as meditating for 5-8 hours a day…for a decade!)
- How brain optimization is so helpful for people with addictions
- My own personal experience with what brain optimization looks like in real life
- How neurofeedback can help you overcome major blocks that have been around for years, become way more creative, and perform at your highest level yet…
- And much, much more!
It is NEVER too late to tap into your fullest potential… talent… and passion. This episode will show you how!
VOICE FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.