Have you ever wondered why some people with nothing can be so happy…
While many people who have everything are constantly struggling against depression, anxiety, and pain?
Well, it’s pretty simple.
Happiness, joy, fulfillment, and purpose are an inside job. Period.
External circumstances will NEVER give you the long-lasting happiness you really want.
And the more you try to achieve it from the outside, the farther you push yourself away from it.
Only your mindset can create a life worth living.
I am a huge believer of this. The idea that success and joy come from the inside out has truly changed my life.
I wouldn’t be where I am today without putting my mindset first!
That’s why I’m so excited for today’s guest on The Scale or Fail Show, Kute Blackson.
Kute Blackson is author of the national bestselling book You.Are.The.One. and is widely considered the next generation leader in the field of personal development by everyone ranging from Larry King, Jack Canfield, Marianne Williamson and more.
In fact, Inc Magazine calls him “The Mindfulness Guru Billionaires Go-To For Advice.”
His mission is simple: To awaken and inspire people across the planet to access inner freedom, live authentically and fulfill their true life’s purpose.
And on this episode, he shares his steps for creating a life — and business — that’s truly worth living.
Watch now to discover:
- How seeing “daily miracles” performed by his father — a pastor — inspired Kute to become a spiritual mentor
- The painful realization that helped him find his true purpose
- The one very simple thing you need to do first to become free
- Why your identity is a lie… and how to to find out who you really are
- What “conditioned survival patterns” are, and how to know when you’re living by one
- The 2-step process for conquering any limiting belief, pattern, or behavior
- How to connect to your intuition even if you can’t hear it right now
- Why pain is actually your best friend on your journey to joy
- Why confusion is actually a coping mechanism and a weird little trick to uncovering the truth
- And so much more!
I was so honored to have Kute on the show. If you are ready to transform your life and business — from the inside out — you will absolutely not want to miss this episode.
VOICE FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.