If you want to grow your business, you need to build an audience, grab attention, and win sales.
I can think of no one who has mastered all three areas as much as New York Times bestselling author, entrepreneur, business mogul and venture capitalist Gary Vaynerchuk.
First known as a wine critic who grew his family’s wine business from $3 million to $60 million in just 5 years, Gary is the active CEO of VaynerMedia, a full-service advertising agency servicing Fortune 100 clients across the company’s 4 locations, as well the host of The GaryVee Audio Experience, a top 50 global podcast, and host of #AskGaryVee, a business and advice Q&A show.
On this Allie & You interview, Gary serves up some of his world-famous, straight-shooting advice on how to scale, hire, market and operate your business for today’s market.
Tune in here to discover:
- Why Gary is the least-scared entrepreneur on Earth – and the surprising reason he would love to go out of business
- Why most business owners aren’t generating the sales they deserve (and need)
- 2 different ways to decide when it’s time to hire – and how to tell which is best for you
- The enormous mistake most entrepreneurs make when it comes to social media (warning: doing this puts you at risk of going under during an industry disruption)
- Why Gary doesn’t follow other tastemakers … and how this can benefit your business
- The only 2 reasons why people aren’t engaging with your content online
- How most business owners (in fact, most people) sabotage their own success … and how Gary has avoided this trap
- And much more…
Allison Maslan, CEO of Allison Maslan International, A Global Business Mentoring Company is the No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off! The Surefire Success Plan to Launch Your Dreams into Reality. Allison’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe. Now she pays it forward helping ambitious business owners around the world grow a high-revenue business and a passionate life through The Pinnacle Global Network®, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise. Allison’s been featured in Success, Fortune and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Learn more about Allison and her business growth mentoring programs at www.AllisonMaslan.com.
For further high-impact support, get Allison’s Free Millionaire CEO Blueprint Video Series Here: www.AllisonMaslan.com/CEO