Is your business the world’s best-kept secret?
Then make sure you watch this episode of Allie & You.
My guest is Steve Olsher, the world’s foremost reinvention expert. Famous for helping individuals and corporations become exceptionally clear on their WHAT – the ONE thing they were created to do – Steve helps his clients create massive profitability while cultivating lives of purpose, conviction, and contribution.
The New York Times best-selling author of What Is Your WHAT? Discover the ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born to Do, Steve is an international keynote speaker, chairman and co-founder of Liquor.com, and in-demand media guest who has appeared on CNN, Fox Business and other national outlets.
On this show, he’ll reveal how to leverage the power of new media to gain massive visibility – at virtually no cost.
Join us to discover:
- The 2 key ingredients of visibility … and how they combine to produce more leads, enrollment conversations, speaking gigs and revenue
- Why visibility is essential to scale your business 5 reasons that gaining visibility is getting harder (no, you’re not imagining it)
- What “new media” really means – and the 5 primary platforms you can (and should) be using
- The best way to create an intimate relationship with your prospects
- The single most important change in the history of content creation and distribution – and how to use it to grow your business
- Why Dollar Shave Club sold for $1 billion – and how to leverage this secret for your own busines
- How to determine what type of content to be producing to position yourself as an industry expert
And so much more – tune in here.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.