You work hard to grow your business and revenue.
But how much are you really keeping in your pocket?
If you haven’t been using your business to fund a retirement account, or if you want to your nest egg to be bigger, tune in for this week’s Allie & You. I interviewed Pamela Hopman, founder and president of the Hopman Group LLC – and one of the savviest tax, insurance and financial planning experts I know.
Pamela has helped thousands of clients in the past 8 years create the solid planning to achieve their financial dreams. Discover her advice for business owners to help you boost the financial return you’re getting from all of your hard work.You’ll discover:
- How financial planning has changed over the years… and how these changes make it easier than ever to turn your business into a retirement-funding asset
- 3 stages of life to consider when making any financial planning decision
- The truth about who should work with a financial planner
- Common misconceptions entrepreneurs have about finances and financial planning
- The most important factor to consider when picking a planner to ensure you get impartial guidance that’s in your best interest
- How your money personality impacts your ability to effectively manage your finances
- The best investment for entrepreneurs – and when to make it
- 3 ways you can spend your money … and which is best for you
- And much more
One of the key benefits of owning a business is unlimited earning potential. Now make sure your hard work is funding your future, while allowing you to live your ideal lifestyle.
Want ideas for multiplying the revenue your business earns so you can grow your nest egg quickly? Pick up a copy of my new best-seller, Scale or Fail.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses.
She is the No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off. Her brand new book, Scale or Fail is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran and Daymond John of Shark Tank and just hit No. 1 on Amazon as well. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Now she pays it forward helping business owners scale their company while, at the same time, creating a passionate life. Allison’s been featured in Success, Fortune, Inc, and Forbes Magazines is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. She has hosted her weekly video podcast, Allie & You, The Business Success,and Lifestyle Show for the past 7 years at www.SubscribetoAllie.com.