It’s no secret that women are typically paid less than men, as well as being under-represented in the boardroom.
But did you know that women CEOs also tend to play smaller than their male counterparts … settling for running small businesses and not-for-profits when they could be building empires.
That’s why I invited visionary entrepreneur and innovator Melinda Wittstock to join me on this week’s Allie & You.
With 25+ years of experience as a host, journalist and entrepreneurial executive across the world’s top media brands, Melinda hosts a daily podcast on female entrepreneurship called WINGS of Inspired Business – Women, Innovating, Networking, Growing, Scaling – to help women manifest the confidence, connections and capital they need to realize success in life and business.
Today, she’ll share some of the insights she’s gained as the founder-CEO of four scalable media-tech businesses to help you (and other female CEOs you may know) unleash your potential.
Tune in to discover:
- Where cutting-edge entrepreneurial ideas really come from
- The hands-down best way to create your own market
- When being an innovator can hurt your business
- What female entrepreneurs need to pay extra attention to while growing their businesses
- The unique way that women come into their own power – especially in business
- How to reframe your competition – and why this is vital for the way women tend to work
- The secret ingredient that empowers women to build business empires (hint: it’s not money)
And so much more…
Allison Maslan, CEO of Allison Maslan International, A Global Business Mentoring Company is the No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off! The Surefire Success Plan to Launch Your Dreams into Reality. Allison’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe. Now she pays it forward helping ambitious business owners around the world grow a high-revenue business and a passionate life through The Pinnacle Global Network®, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise. Allison’s been featured in Success, Fortune and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Learn more about Allison and her business growth mentoring programs at www.AllisonMaslan.com.
For further high-impact support, get Allison’s Free Millionaire CEO Blueprint Video Series Here: www.AllisonMaslan.com/CEO