What would happen if your employees stepped up like they owned the place?
Your business would ROCK and you would get your life back.
Bring Your Top Executives and Join 29 other
CEOs and their teams for 2 Days that will Transform Your Company
As the CEO, you’re used to continually expanding your vision of where your company can go. You’ve mapped out exciting new initiatives, set high goals, and are ready to get into action.
The problem? Your team doesn’t share your excitement. They aren’t enrolled in your vision. They may even be resisting your efforts.
The Higher You Climb,
the Bigger the Gap Grows.
You’re getting frustrated because you’re not hitting your goals. You’re losing money because your ideas aren’t being implemented. And you’re investing too much energy in trying to get the team to catch up to you … when you’d rather focus on charging ahead.
Your employees are frustrated, too. They’re deep in the trenches of making your business run. And every time you return from a mastermind or business conference, or get off a coaching call, you have even more for them to do.
They can’t picture the vision you’re trying to create. So they don’t buy into making your initiatives happen.
It’s Time to Bridge the Gap
You can’t afford to continue losing money because your team won’t run with your ideas. You can’t afford to continue wasting time or energy dragging people with you.
It’s time to get your employees on board with what you’re trying to create. They’re amazing, talented individuals … and your company will be unstoppable once they choose to engage fully with your vision.
So what’s the next step?
You and Your Top Team– Working Together
During this powerful two-day workshop, you and your top team will work together on your vision and initiatives for the year.
You know how powerful it is to step away from your business periodically throughout the year to gain perspective, space and time to work on the business, rather than in it. The Pinnacle Dream Team workshop allows you to create the same magic with your key employees.
- Get your top team members as excited and passionate about your vision as you are
- Solicit their feedback on how to align your goals with your big-picture vision
- Brainstorm solutions to your toughest challenges as a team
- Empower them to take ownership of their piece of the solution … vs. merely dictating to them what needs to happen
No Lectures. Just Facilitated Teamwork,
Brainstorming – and Results.
The Pinnacle Dream Team workshop is devoted to supporting you and your team in working together to solve your top challenges – and create plans to hit your biggest goals.
When you participate in the workshop, you’ll receive a dedicated table that will serve as your team’s “Command Central” throughout the event. You’ll sit together. Brainstorm together. Learn together. Plan together.
We’ll kick off with an exercise to help you and your team identify your company’s top challenges – and then pick the ones you want to address during the workshop. Then we’ll all roll up our sleeves and dive in.
Allison Maslan, founder and CEO of the Pinnacle Global Network, and the Pinnacle Business Mentors will be circulating throughout the event to facilitate your conversations, lend support and offer strategic guidance.
We’ll have a few breakout sessions for you and other CEOs. But most of your time will be invested with your team.
You’ll leave with answers – and a plan you can implement when you get back to the office.
Learn From Other Pinnacle Companies
As a CEO, you’ve participated in masterminds, conferences and workshops, so you know the power of connecting with and learning from your peers.
Here’s what you may not realize: Your team feels isolated. They’re doing their best. But they don’t know how other companies have successfully tackled the challenges that they face.
The Pinnacle Dream Team workshop is your opportunity to gift your team with the same support, feedback and guidance you’ve experienced at these events.
Idea Sharing. Each team will have opportunities to share their challenges and the solutions they’ve found. You’ll get ideas and inspiration to step up your game.
Networking. You’ll have numerous opportunities to meet and share notes with other teams. Encourage your team members to split up and connect with others.
Facilitation. As Allison and the Business Mentors work with your team, they’ll share insights from the decades of experience they’ve gained in a variety of industries.
10 Ways Your Team Will Transform
The benefits of participating in the Pinnacle Dream Team workshop start the moment you’re in the door – and last long after we say goodbye.
- Increase your team’s passion and excitement. They’ll leave as fired up about your vivid vision as you are.
- Align your energy and efforts as you work toward a shared vision – and see faster progress.
- Unleash new levels of innovation and creativity as you work together, free from the daily distractions of work.
- Tap into the genius of the team to create actionable plans to solve your top challenges.
- Increase the team’s efficiency and focus as you develop a shared understanding of what’s needed – and most important – for achieving your goals.
- Uncover new revenue opportunities that are lying dormant in your business.
- Improve and speed up decision making once team members see what they’re co-creating – and can identify what will get them there quickest.
- Experience greater employee engagement as team members see how unique and valuable their contributions are to the company’s purpose, goals and vision – and feel recognized for their contributions.
- Implement more ideas and initiatives – faster and with less effort. Say goodbye to things falling through the cracks because the team members in charge put a low priority on your requests.
- Hit your sales, revenue and profit goals with greater ease as your initiatives are implemented – and everyone works together to get things done.
Perhaps most importantly…
Show Your Top Employees How Much You Value Them
Employees want to know that they matter. They want to contribute. They want to feel valued, heard and appreciated for the unique gifts they share with their world.
Inviting them to share the gift of time and space away from your company, so they can join you in the important work of working on the business is a very visible way of how much you value them.
Not only will you be asking them to share their ideas and opinions … you’ll be asking them to step up and join you as an owner of making the vision happen.
Your long-term vision will no longer be your vision. It will be “our” vision – and something that every leader in your business is committed to making happen.
- You’ll feel less alone, isolated and burdened with single-handedly trying to turn your vision into a reality.
- Your team will feel more valued, appreciated and seen.
- You’ll all feel more connected, committed and passionate about what you’re creating.
Only 30 Companies May Participate – Register Today
To ensure that each team gets plenty of support from Allison and the Pinnacle Business Mentors, participation in the Pinnacle Dream Team workshop is strictly limited to 30 companies maximum.
Step 1: Reserve your company’s table. Your basic registration includes seats for you (the CEO) and up to 3 other top team members (4 people total) for $3,500.
Step 2: Reserve additional seats for up to 4 more team members (for a maximum of 8 people per company) for an additional $650 each.
Your investment will be easily recouped within weeks – if not days. Consider how much you’re losing because:
- You have bottlenecks in your systems that have been hampering productivity for months.
- Your key initiatives aren’t being implemented.
- Employees feel unseen, unheard … and disengaged from their work.
- Your team is missing sales goals.
Join Us in Beautiful San Diego, CA
Join Us in sunny San Diego at the Marina Village Conference Center on beautiful Mission Bay.
Empower Your Dream Team
to Multiply Your ROI
You’ve invested a lot into your business – time, money, energy, focus.
You’re creating a massive vision and making leaps toward scaling your business.
But you can’t do it alone. You not only need your team members to do their part…
You need them to step into their Zones of Genius, take ownership of their roles, and contribute their gifts, passion and innovation to turning your collective vision into a profitable reality.
It’s time to unleash your Dream Team. Reserve your place now.