Do you want prospective clients to sit up and take notice when they meet you – and then remember you for weeks, months, and even years later?
It’s possible when you have a powerful, memorable personal brand…
And that’s exactly what my dear friend and two-time best-selling author JuliAnn Stitick helps entrepreneurs, professionals, and corporate influencers do. Tune in for this week’s Allie & You to get her expert insights and discover why brands such as Lexus, Nordstrom, and Vistage turn to her for branding guidance.
- What personal branding is… and the real reason it has such a powerful impact on a company’s success
- Why personal branding is vital in today’s unique culture
- The biggest mindset shift a business owner needs to make to develop a memorable personal brand (and how your childhood might be messing this up)
- Why perfecting your image and marketing may actually be working against you
- The 2 most formidable roadblocks CEOs must overcome to create a powerful personal brand – and why men have an easier time breaking through
- How to ensure that your personal brand and your business are in alignment – and why this is so important for business success
- And much more
If you’re committed to stepping out in a much bigger way in 2019, you can’t afford to miss JuliAnn’s insights.
BTW, JuliAnn is giving away free copies of her signature program, The Total Package. Watch now for instructions on how to claim this $1,497 program.
Are you a boss or a leader?
With this FREE leadership assessment, you can find out! Plus, learn how to be a successful leader in your company with the included video training. Empower your team, don't suppress them!
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.