The New Year is approaching, and I encourage you to start thinking BIG about what you want to accomplish in 2018. That’s why I hope you’ll watch this week’s Allie & You, where I’ll share an interview I did with XPrize Founder and CEO Peter Diamandis, named by Fortune Magazine as one of the “World’s 50 Greatest Leaders.”
During this episode, you’ll discover:
- The only 2 reasons to get into business (these will keep you going despite any obstacle, fear or doubt)
- An overlooked secret for attracting extraordinarily talented and passionate people to join your team
- How to deal with fear so you can go from playing small – to playing big and breaking through
- 2 key pieces of advice for when friends, family and others pressure you to give up your dreams
- The one thing you must have to keep your energy and interest high – especially as your business expands
And much more.
Allison Maslan, CEO of Allison Maslan International, A Global Business Mentoring Company is the No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off! The Surefire Success Plan to Launch Your Dreams into Reality. Allison’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe. Now she pays it forward helping ambitious business owners around the world grow a high-revenue business and a passionate life through The Pinnacle Global Network®, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise. Allison’s been featured in Success, Fortune and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Learn more about Allison and her business growth mentoring programs at www.AllisonMaslan.com.
For further high-impact support, get Allison’s Free Millionaire CEO Blueprint Video Series Here: www.AllisonMaslan.com/CEO