The New Year is approaching, and I encourage you to start thinking BIG about what you want to accomplish in 2018. That’s why I hope you’ll watch this week's Allie & You, where I’ll share an interview I did with XPrize Founder and CEO Peter Diamandis, named by Fortune Magazine as one of the “World’s 50 Greatest Leaders.”
During this episode, Peter Diamandis will explain:
- The only 2 reasons to get into business (these will keep you going despite any obstacle, fear or doubt)
- An overlooked secret for attracting extraordinarily talented and passionate people to join your team
- How to deal with fear so you can go from playing small – to playing big and breaking through
- 2 key pieces of advice for when friends, family and others pressure you to give up your dreams
- The one thing you must have to keep your energy and interest high – especially as your business expands
And much more.
Are you a boss or a leader?
With this FREE leadership assessment, you can find out! Plus, learn how to be a successful leader in your company with the included video training. Empower your team, don't suppress them!
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.