Does the idea of cold calling prospects fill you with dread… to the point where you may avoid it at all costs?
You’re missing out. Cold calling – over the phone… or better yet, in person – is one of the best ways to find qualified leads and quickly build new relationships.
That’s why you need to tune in for this week’s Allie & You interview with business owner and professional dancer Jeannette Sermak-Proulx, the owner and director of Plaza Production One Mobile Dance Studio and creator of The My Mobile Dance Studio Online Program.
Jeannette is a dear friend and member of my Pinnacle Global Network. I’m thrilled to have her on the show because she is a master at in-person cold calling. Where most entrepreneurs avoid cold calls, Jeannette has transformed it into a sure-fire way to find new clients.
Tune in to discover her process for turning cold calling into “warm calling” – and why this approach not only produces better results, but is even enjoyable.
- The 3 things that hold business owners back from making strong connections with people when selling
- The hands-down best place to start a cold call conversation
- Old-fashioned marketing tip that helps you stand out – while it makes prospects more receptive to your message
- How you can borrow her latest business offering and modify it to create a new revenue stream in your own business
- How to make a warm connection when cold calling… and how this will help you stand out
- The mindset shift you need to make about selling to fully unleash your potentialWhat to do if you worry about being too salesy when cold calling
- The secret for ensuring that hard-won clients stick around for years
- And much more
Jeannette is also sharing a free guide that reveals her tried-and-true tips for warm calling.
Know any professional dancers (or people with unused dance degrees)? Share this with them, because Jeannette has a special message for them – and a killer idea for making more money as a professional dancer.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO and founder of Pinnacle Global Network, is a Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank.
She’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe.
Allison founded The Pinnacle Global Network ® in 2010 to pay it forward and help business owners scale their companies and reach their dreams. Pinnacle has since become the world leader in scaling businesses.
She has shared the stage with Les Brown, Peter Diamandis, Richard Branson, Kendra Scott and JJ Virgin to emceeing the largest marketing event in North America. Allison’s also been featured in Success, Inc. Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US.