Does the idea of cold calling prospects fill you with dread… to the point where you may avoid it at all costs? You’re missing out. Cold calling – over the phone… or better yet, in person – is one of the best ways to find qualified leads and quickly build new relationships. That’s why you need to tune in for this week’s Allie & You interview with business owner and professional dancer Jeannette Sermak-Proulx, the owner and director of Plaza Production One Mobile Dance Studio and creator of The My Mobile Dance Studio Online Program.
Master Cold Calling
Jeannette is a dear friend and member of my Pinnacle Global Network. I’m thrilled to have her on the show because she is a master at in-person cold calling. Where most entrepreneurs avoid cold calls, Jeannette has transformed it into a sure-fire way to find new clients. Tune in to discover her process for turning cold calling into “warm calling” – and why this approach not only produces better results, but is even enjoyable.
- The 3 things that hold business owners back from making strong connections with people when selling
- The hands-down best place to start a cold call conversation
- Old-fashioned marketing tip that helps you stand out – while it makes prospects more receptive to your message
- How you can borrow her latest business offering and modify it to create a new revenue stream in your own business
- How to make a warm connection when cold calling… and how this will help you stand out
- The mindset shift you need to make about selling to fully unleash your potentialWhat to do if you worry about being too salesy when cold calling
- The secret for ensuring that hard-won clients stick around for years
- And much more
Jeannette is also sharing a free guide that reveals her tried-and-true tips for warm calling.
Know any professional dancers (or people with unused dance degrees)? Share this with them, because Jeannette has a special message for them – and a killer idea for making more money as a professional dancer.
Are you ready to stop working 24/7?
Learn how to shift out of 75% of your workload now while still multiplying your business. Free yourself, get your life back, and scale your business all at the same time with our free training and worksheet.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.