Does the idea of cold calling prospects fill you with dread… to the point where you may avoid it at all costs?
You’re missing out. Cold calling – over the phone… or better yet, in person – is one of the best ways to find qualified leads and quickly build new relationships.
That’s why you need to tune in for this week’s Allie & You interview with business owner and professional dancer Jeannette Sermak-Proulx, the owner and director of Plaza Production One Mobile Dance Studio and creator of The My Mobile Dance Studio Online Program.
Jeannette is a dear friend and member of my Pinnacle Global Network. I’m thrilled to have her on the show because she is a master at in-person cold calling. Where most entrepreneurs avoid cold calls, Jeannette has transformed it into a sure-fire way to find new clients.
Tune in to discover her process for turning cold calling into “warm calling” – and why this approach not only produces better results, but is even enjoyable.
- The 3 things that hold business owners back from making strong connections with people when selling
- The hands-down best place to start a cold call conversation
- Old-fashioned marketing tip that helps you stand out – while it makes prospects more receptive to your message
- How you can borrow her latest business offering and modify it to create a new revenue stream in your own business
- How to make a warm connection when cold calling… and how this will help you stand out
- The mindset shift you need to make about selling to fully unleash your potentialWhat to do if you worry about being too salesy when cold calling
- The secret for ensuring that hard-won clients stick around for years
- And much more
Jeannette is also sharing a free guide that reveals her tried-and-true tips for warm calling.
Know any professional dancers (or people with unused dance degrees)? Share this with them, because Jeannette has a special message for them – and a killer idea for making more money as a professional dancer.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses.
She is the No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off. Her brand new book, Scale or Fail is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran and Daymond John of Shark Tank and just hit No. 1 on Amazon as well. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Now she pays it forward helping business owners scale their company while, at the same time, creating a passionate life. Allison’s been featured in Success, Fortune, Inc, and Forbes Magazines is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. She has hosted her weekly video podcast, Allie & You, The Business Success,and Lifestyle Show for the past 7 years at www.SubscribetoAllie.com.