Your prospective clients form an impression of you – and your company’s capabilities – within 7 seconds of meeting you.
That’s why it’s critical that your wardrobe accurately reflects the amazing, talented, person you really are – and why I’ve invited personal style expert Christine Vartanian, founder of Jade for All Seasons, a fashion styling company, to join me for this week’s Allie & You.
Christine’s styling techniques and philosophy help clients express themselves through dress up – a gift she has shared to style clients for everything from photo shoots to the Grammys.
- Tune in to discover her advice for expressing yourself through a standout personal brand.You’ll discover:
- The full scope of what “personal style” entails (hint: it’s not just your wardrobe)
- Issues that women entrepreneurs often struggle with… and how personal styling helps them break through
- The most common reason women resist building a wardrobe that reflects their personal style
- A surprising way that personal styling can increase your business success
- Christine’s 5-step Dream Closet Program… and how this approach makes it fast and easy to find the outfits that reflect who you really are
- And much more
If you’re ready to transform the way you show up in your business – inwardly and outwardly – you’ll love this interview.BTW, Christine is giving away a resource that outlines the 10 mix-and-match wardrobe basics that every business owner needs. Watch the episode here for access instructions:
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses.
She is the No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off. Her brand new book, Scale or Fail is endorsed by Barbara Corcoran and Daymond John of Shark Tank and just hit No. 1 on Amazon as well. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Now she pays it forward helping business owners scale their company while, at the same time, creating a passionate life. Allison’s been featured in Success, Fortune, Inc, and Forbes Magazines is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. She has hosted her weekly video podcast, Allie & You, The Business Success,and Lifestyle Show for the past 7 years at www.SubscribetoAllie.com.