Business success depends on many things, such as your ability to sell, targeting the right clients, and being able to articulate your unique selling proposition…
But the biggest factor is the relationship you have with yourself.
That’s why I invited lifestyle and intimacy expert Allana Pratt to join me for this week’s Allie & You.
Featured on CBS, TLC, FOX and weekly on the Good Men Project, this cum laude graduate of Columbia University is a three-time author, gifted celebrity coach and sought-after media personality.
Allana inspires open-hearted courageous living with delicious sass and today will share insights to help you boost your business success – by reclaiming your joy, freedom and personal power.
Tune in here to discover:
- How your relationship with your body affects your business success
- How many business owners unknowingly shut themselves off from attracting more clients and money
- What intimacy really is – and why you need it to achieve business success
- The 2 most important things that have contributed to Allana’s success – and how you can incorporate these practices into your own life
- Who is REALLY getting in the way of you having the life you want (hint: it’s not who you think)
- Why you need to let go of wanting greater levels of success – and what to focus on instead
- What women need to shift to unlock their true power – and how this change will impact men and the world around them
- And much more…
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO and founder of Pinnacle Global Network, is a Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank.
She’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe.
Allison founded The Pinnacle Global Network ® in 2010 to pay it forward and help business owners scale their companies and reach their dreams. Pinnacle has since become the world leader in scaling businesses.
She has shared the stage with Les Brown, Peter Diamandis, Richard Branson, Kendra Scott and JJ Virgin to emceeing the largest marketing event in North America. Allison’s also been featured in Success, Inc. Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US.