The single most important thing you need to possess as a business owner is a vision – or in other words, a sense of purpose.
And not just any purpose, either.
You need a big, grand, take-your-breath-away vision. Something that lights your soul on fire, that gets you up every morning, and that motivates you to push through times of confusion, discomfort, frustration, and even crisis.
It’s purpose that will continually take you and your business to the next level.
But… how do you find that purpose?
How do you make sure it’s not just fulfilling and joyful, but also viable and profitable?
And most importantly, how do you maintain that level of business passion??
If you want to go big with your company, you must answer these questions. That’s why this week on The Scale or Fail Show, I’ve brought on an expert on “going big” – Ajit Nawalkha.
Ajit is a highly-successful entrepreneur, CEO of Mindvalley Publishing, Co-founder of Global Grit Institute, Coachoach, and Best-Selling author. Having been through more than a few business journeys of his own, he specializes in helping business owners manifest their true power and create the life of their dreams.
And today, he joined me to talk about his latest book Live Big: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Passion, Practicality, and Purpose – which will help you do it yourself.
Watch now to discover:
- How Ajit’s dedication to his business caused him to nearly ruin it
- What he did to completely transform his company, work less, and become way more successful
- Why your strategies, techniques and tactics aren’t making a difference to your bottom line…and what actually will
- The #1 reason why most business owners lose excitement for their business
- How to reignite the spark for your business if you’re feeling flat, stagnant, or stuck (plus, my fun tip for keeping things interesting!)
- The important difference between passion and purpose – and which one you should definitely not build your business on
- Ajit’s definition of a “Big Life,” and why it’s so important for the health of both you and your company
- What you absolutely MUST overcome if you want to Live Bigger
- How to get over any challenge in 20 minutes or less
- And so much more!
Ajit’s new book is an amazing resource for any business owner, new or highly experienced. Packed with straightforward, no-nonsense advice, Live Big is a crucial tool for shifting your mindset and transforming your business.
And our discussion was awesome, too!
Make sure to watch this today!
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO and founder of Pinnacle Global Network, is a Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of Scale or Fail which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank.
She’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe.
Allison founded The Pinnacle Global Network ® in 2010 to pay it forward and help business owners scale their companies and reach their dreams. Pinnacle has since become the world leader in scaling businesses.
She has shared the stage with Les Brown, Peter Diamandis, Richard Branson, Kendra Scott and JJ Virgin to emceeing the largest marketing event in North America. Allison’s also been featured in Success, Inc. Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US.