Do you ever procrastinate, feel overwhelmed, or become paralyzed by the fear of failure (or even of success)?
Then be sure to catch this episode of Allie & You. I’m interviewing Lisa Thomas, Energy Healing Expert, and intuitive life coach who helps clients release negative patterns, clear new pathways to abundance, and step into their futures … free from their pasts.
During this show, Lisa will share insights into how emotional blocks get formed … how they are drastically limiting your success … and how to release what’s stopping you so you can soar to new heights in your business.
- How your energy as the CEO of your business is affecting the health of your company
- 3 ways that negative experiences get trapped within us (one of these really surprised me!)
- Why business owners so frequently fall into the trap of working around the clock
- How to deal with your avoidance of needing to let employees go
- 4 reasons business owners underprice their services
- The root cause of procrastination … and how to deal with it
- The easiest way to shift your energy and bring in more of what you want to attract
- And so much more – tune in here.
Lisa is also sharing a free gift that will help you release money blocks that you’ve inherited from your family. We’ll give you details about how to claim your gift during the call.
Voice for Business Success
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.