Want to get the most important lessons in scaling I’ve learned over the past 35+ years… all in under an hour?
Usually on The Scale or Fail Show, I interview top business experts so you can learn from them. But in starting and scaling 10 companies, I have a LOT that I want to share with you, too.
So today on the podcast, we’re flipping the script — and our chief mentor at Pinnacle Global Network, Melissa Hart Woods, is interviewing yours truly!
NOTE: If you want to learn how to scale your business from someone who’s been there, trust me – you do not want to skip this episode. We covered a lot and there is some crucial information for you in there.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- My two-step process for staying resilient and bouncing back from any business challenge so you can keep growing
- 3 biggest obstacles every CEO faces when scaling – and how to blast through them
- The most important things I did that helped me scale Pinnacle Global Network from nothing to a global level… and keep growing for 10 years straight
- What I struggled with the most as I scaled a team-run company
- How we continued to grow after shutting down our biggest source of revenue earlier this year due to COVID
- Ways to make sure your clients keep coming back to you, year after year
- How I attract, hire, and keep perfect-fit employees to create an amazing company culture
- What we do every single week that keeps our whole team connected and engaged
- The most common myths about business growth that are totally wrong
- Where to start if you’re ready to scale an employee-run business
- Plus, the secret for coming up with your most profitable ideas (it might surprise you)
- And SO much more!
This is a jam-packed interview with all of my biggest insights about scaling over the years… if you’re ready to soar with your business, this is for you.
(In fact, we dropped so many gems of knowledge that you’ll probably want to pause and rewind a couple of times!)
Click the video now to watch.
VOICE FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Allison Maslan, CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling
Author of Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark
Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included
Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their
companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. Pinnacle Global Network,
a world leader in scaling companies and empowering business leaders has guided thousands of
CEO's and Founders to success over the past decade. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success,
Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine
and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. She is also the host and
producer of The Scale or Fail Show podcast, and the Women Who Own it Podcast in partnership
with WBENC, the largest certifier of women owned businesses in North America.