Is your copy secretly wrecking your sales?
Well, there’s one pretty fool-proof way to know… and it’s this:
If you have a top-notch product or service that you KNOW is amazing, but isn’t selling nearly as well as it should (leaving you frustrated and scratching your head), it’s your copy.
Because here’s the truth – without proper marketing, any great offer will get overlooked. Unfortunately, the phrase “Build it and they will come” doesn’t apply to business.
But don’t worry. Even if you think you’re terrible at writing, there are some super easy ways to immediately improve your copy… even if you self-identify as a “Bad Writer.”
If that’s you, check out this interview I did with Jennifer Hudye, founder of Conscious Copy & Co and expert marketer who has worked with super high-level figures including Cameron Herold, Dean Graziosi, Billy Gene, and more.
She shared her proven strategies for creating copy that convinces, converts, and WINS every single time!
Watch now to learn:
- An incredible experience that made Jennifer realize why copy is SO important (and how it helped her sell out her first program in 48 hours!)
- Why you don’t need to be a “good writer” to be an effective copywriter
- Why putting out your marketing before it’s perfect is actually way more profitable
- The true difference between copy vs. content – and when to use each one
- How to make your homepage immediately more effective by changing just ONE word
- Top 2 copy mistakes business owners make that cost them their perfect fit clients
- Jennifer’s easy, fail-proof way to guarantee you are speaking to your client’s pain points every time
- The key to writing convincing (but still sensitive) copy during COVID-19
- One simple thing that can help you close 90% in sales with your copy
- The “5 Cs of Marketing” that can help anyone massively increase online traffic, engagement, and sales
This episode is a fantastic resource for any business owner, at any level. If you want to quickly learn to write better, attract more customers, and boost your sales, you’ll definitely want to check it out!
VOICE FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Allison Maslan is the CEO of Pinnacle Global Network, The World Leader in Scaling Businesses. She is the Wall Street Journal Best Selling Author of, Scale or Fail, which is endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank. Allison’s built 10 successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Charlotte Russe, and Allstate.
Now she and her team of CEO Mentors pay it forward by helping business owners scale their companies, fast-track their success and create a more meaningful life. The Pinnacle Global Network, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise has guided thousands of business owners over the past 10 years. Allison’s been featured in Inc., Success, Fortune, Fast Company and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US. Allison has also hosted her own podcast, The Scale or Fail Show, since 2011.