The #1 problem that most business owners struggle with is improving sales.
That’s why for this week’s Allie & You, I’m sharing an interview I did with one of the world’s top persuasion experts — my friend Michael Bernoff, the president and founder of the Human Communications Institute, a leader in the personal and professional development industry.
Michael’s techniques are simple, easy, and wildly effective. See for yourself…
- What sales really is – and why getting this wrong (like most do) can make you come off as sleazy or high-pressure
- The #1 thing you need to get prospects to do to convert them to customers
- Why most people struggle to make decisions – especially when it comes to buying something
- 3 critical questions to ask before a sales conversation to ensure you’re in the right place to guide a prospect
- What prospects need to know about you before they can decide to buy from you
- 3 Respect Techniques that Michael uses on each sales call – and how adding them to your sales process will put you in the driver’s seat
Allison Maslan, CEO of Allison Maslan International, A Global Business Mentoring Company is the No. 1 Best Selling Author of, Blast Off! The Surefire Success Plan to Launch Your Dreams into Reality. Allison’s built ten successful companies starting out at age 19. Her client list has included Ben & Jerry’s, Supercuts, Merrill Lynch and Charlotte Russe. Now she pays it forward helping ambitious business owners around the world grow a high-revenue business and a passionate life through The Pinnacle Global Network®, her private mentoring and mastermind enterprise. Allison’s been featured in Success, Fortune and Forbes Magazines, is a regular contributor to Entrepreneur Magazine and a featured expert on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Fox across the US.
Learn more about Allison and her business growth mentoring programs at www.AllisonMaslan.com.
For further high-impact support, get Allison’s Free Millionaire CEO Blueprint Video Series Here: www.AllisonMaslan.com/CEO